Wednesday, December 13, 2006

A Girl Named Diane

While in Abilene, I once knew a girl name Diane. Her father was sick at the time and they were concerned that he might not make it. My understanding is that he did.

I met her in band. She liked a friend of mine that played guitar. Eventually he moved on to someone else.

After that, I met her Diane at a football game one night. After the game we went to the fair, and rode some rides. I'm a chicken when it comes to some of that stuff, but I did ride the thing that looks like a spider. I think they call it 'The Spider'.

We were going to go again later that week but I bailed out on her the day that was going to happen, and never heard from her again, except that my sister ended up being friends with her but they never made the connection.

1 Comments:

At 3:08 PM, Blogger Deana Nall said...

I was friends with Diane? I don't remember her. Did you change her name to protect the innocent?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home