Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Compendium of Posts

Good morning.

This blog has been active since Thanksgiving 2005, when my sister encouraged me to do this. Since I don’t like the way that blogspot archives my previous entries, I thought it would be timely to do a compendium of entries, from the beginning of November to the end of January.


Who Am I?



Trombone: Failure=Success



Evolution of an Organist Part I and II


“They’re signals, Jerry, signals!” Part I and II”

Singleness and Marriage

My Dad and Organ Number Two

Return to Acting

Mommy

Movie Making

Sappy Warning of Obsession and the Unknown

Words/Nothing To Write About

My Band

Retro Hammond Picture

Preacher’s Kids Anonymous Part I/No Time

Preacher’s Kids Anonymous Part II

Muy Occupado

Merry Christmas

Four Meditations on Assumed Purpose and Intent

The Day That Mrs Kitty Gave Birth

Five Weird Habits/My Parents Love Each Other

The Laurel Crowned Princess, Prologue/Jazz Organ Update

The Laurel Crowned Princess, Chapter 1

The Laurel Crowned Princess, Chapters 2-4

Happy MLK Day/The Laurel Crowned Princess, Chapter 5

The Laurel Crowned Princess, Chapter 6

The Laurel Crowned Princess, Chapter 7

The Laurel Crowned Princess, Chapter 8

The Laurel Crowned Princess, Chapters 9-10

The Laurel Crowned Princess, Chapter 11

The Laurel Crowned Princess, Chapter 12

Gotta Love That Acetone

The Laurel Crowned Princess, Chapter 13 and 14

“Hey, Hey, We’re The Monkees”


The Laurel Crowned Princess, Chapter 15-16, Epilogue and Afterword

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More 31 days of March-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home