Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I've Got a Scanner!


Yeah, it's pretty cool. To practice I scanned these photos in.

The first picture is of a 70 or 71 Dodge Challenger R/T Convertible with a 383. This was pictured at the Baytown Dragstrip at a vintage muscle car show around 1990 when I was living in Beaumont, and long before my sister Deana lived in Baytown. This car was for sale. It was my favorite car at the show.

The second picture was taken about 1999, I went with a group of friends to Galveston and I carved this piano out of this sand. A 'sand piano' if you will.

The last picture was taken in near Gruene. I love basset hounds, and the owner of the bed and breakfast owned one. It had just finished eating some pancakes. It's really funny to watch a basset hound eat pancakes. I can't explain it why this is so, you'll just have to see this for yourself whenever you get the opportunity. The blonde kneeling down is the daughter of my uncle's wife, and the other pair of legs is her younger sister.

One other note-my parents and my grandfather were supposed to join us on this trip, but as they were loading up the car in Houston to get to where we were, my grandfather ended up in the hospital and passed away while he was there.

It's kind of bugging me these picture are so small.

1 Comments:

At 10:49 AM, Blogger Brian said...

OH! The pictures get bigger if you click on them

 

Post a Comment

<< Home