Monday, January 02, 2006

5 Weird Habits

As requested by Deana. I'm modifying this to include 5 things I'd change about myself if I could....

1. I wish I could balance out my right brain and my left brain.

2. I wish I could pick better women to be in relationship with. Of course I'm not speaking ill of anyone I might be seeing now....

3. I wish I didn't spend so much time before I leave the house looking for my keys. If someone is there I will blame them for moving them, if I'm alone, I will fear that I either left the keys in my van or in the front door, and that upon checking and finding them in neither place, I assume they've been stolen and the thieves are waiting for me to either leave or fall asleep so they can rob me blind.

4. I never fill my tank up with gas, so I can spend 'less money' buying gas.

5. I wish I didn't care so much that Jessica Simpson and Britney Spears were having so much trouble in each of their marriages and they might be 'available' soon.

And in an attempt to balance out the negative with the positive, here's 5 things I do like about myself:

1. I like it that I'm very individual, I have known very few people quite like me, and if I have to hang out with someone for the rest of my life, I would rather it me me.

2. I like it that I like things that hardly anybody cares about.

3. I love my sense of humor.

4. I like the stuff I write.

5. I am enough, I do enough, and people like me!(courtesy Stuart Smalley.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home