Monday, December 19, 2005

No Time

It is so busy today, I have only have time for songs that come to mind that are related to time....

If I could put time in a bottle....
'Jungle Love' by The Time
Time won't give me time....
You say, go slow, I fall behind. The second hand unwinds(was this her biological clock?)
Time goes by so slowly, and time can do so much....
Now it's a long long time, from May to September....(September Song)
For everything, turn, turn, turn, there is a season, turn, turn, turn.
Strawberry Alarm Clock(Flower Power)
I've been waiting for this moment, for all my life....
Working 9-5, what a way to make a living....

and...

You're out of touch, I'm out of time, But I'm out of my head when you're not around....
-----------------------------------------------
A cool new 2 part series on being a preacher's kid soon to come...stay tuned!

1 Comments:

At 3:32 PM, Blogger Deana Nall said...

I really liked that Hall and Oates song, but you never hear it any more. The '80s stations think the only song they ever did was "Maneater."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home