Friday, March 02, 2007

Lovington Part II, Blackouts

To be fair to Lovington, the Wildcats class of 1985 did invite me to their class reunion.

I would've been happy to attend, I feel closer to that class than I did to the high school that I did graduate from, but I just couldn't do it. I had a gig that weekend and my car wasn't up to the travel. Hopefully I can make the next one.

------------------------------------

Regarding dreams of high school, I had a dream this week that even though I had finished college, I never did quite finish high school, so I had to go back and do that, and I ran into a math class I couldn't get out of.

That felt like real life.

----------------------------------
Just so you know, this blog, just like CNN did during the month of February, has a permanent blackout on the personal lives of people that are rich and famous.

3 Comments:

At 12:48 PM, Blogger Deana Nall said...

So I guess that means you won't be blogging about ME???

I have recurring dreams of waking up and being back in high school, but knowing everything I know now. It's weird, but in the dream, I really WANT to be there.

 
At 1:03 PM, Blogger Brian said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 1:17 PM, Blogger Brian said...

asd

 

Post a Comment

<< Home